- Cited in NYDailyNews.com (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jesus-married-harvard-scholar-ancient-text-papyrus-refers-wife-article-1.1162571), “Was Jesus married? Harvard scholar says ancient text on papyrus refers to ‘my wife’”, Sept. 23, 2012.
- Cited in The NewYorkTimes.com (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/us/historian-says-piece-of-papyrus-refers-to-jesus-wife.html?_r=1). “A Faded Piece of Papyrus Refers To Jesus’ Wife”, Laurie Goodstein, Sept. 18, 2012.
- The Wall Street Journal, “A Married Messiah?”, p. C4, Sept. 22-24, 2012.
- TheNewYorkTimes.com, Ibid.
- Cited on KMTV, Omaha, Nebraska, Fatima Rahmatullah, “Was Jesus Married? Ancient Papyrus Uncovered Refers to His ‘Wife’”, Sept. 19, 2012.
- Jaweed Kaleem, “Jesus’ Wife’ Research Leads To Suspicions That Artifact Is A Fake,” Huffington Post, Religion, Sept. 26, 2012 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/jesus-wife-suspicions-fake-artifact_n_1916932.html).
- Ben Witherington, Biblical Archaeology Review, (2004), “Reviews,” 30 :58-61, May/June.
- Barbara Kantrowitz and Anne Underwood, “Decoding ‘The Da Vinci Code,’ “ Newsweek, December 8, 2003, 54.
- Cited on KMTV, Ibid.
- Stanley Kutler, interview with Frank Sesno, “The Guilty Men: An Historical Review,” History Channel, April 6, 2004.
Permission to reproduce this article: Publisher grants permission to reproduce this material without written approval, but only in its entirety and only for non-profit use. No part of this material may be altered or used out of context without publisher’s written permission. Printed copies of this article and Y-Origins and Y-Jesus magazine may be ordered at: http://jesusonlineministries.org/resources/pdf-downloads/.
© 2012 JesusOnline Ministries. This article is a supplement to Y-Jesus magazine by Bright Media Foundation and B & L Publications: Larry Chapman, Chief Editor.